Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone "forgets" the fmtp options in the sdp

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone "forgets" the fmtp options in the sdp response
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:44:20 +0200

Hi Damico,

The meaning and behaviour of the a=fmtp line is codec dependant, described in
the RFC covering the codec for which fmtp parameters belong to.
Usually there is no mandatory parameters on the a=fmtp line.
There is also reason for an answerer to set an fmtp line if the offerer has
set it.
Did you have an interoperability problem concerning a fmtp line ? Can you
include the sdp message of the exchange ?

Simon