[Linphone-developers] self view freeze on windows version

From: Qiang Tu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] self view freeze on windows version
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:30:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm using pre-compiled windows version, the selfview video may freeze several times a day.  Linphone itself is alive, If switch from audio to audio/video, the view can show again. The debug windows doesn't show any error. This happen on version 2.1 or 2.99. Polycom has no issue.

I hope I can do more debug , but I'm still struggling to compile the windows version. Can someone write a simple guide for this?

Thanks
Qiang Tu