[Linphone-developers] Small memory leak in linphone_registration_success

From: Thomas Reitmayr
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Small memory leak in linphone_registration_success()
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 02:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Simon,
thank you for applying my previous patches. Today I did some checks with
valgrind and found the following small memory leak:
In exevents.c in function linphone_registration_success() the memory allocated
by osip_uri_to_str(..) and pointed to by ru is never released. The leak occurs
with every successful registration. I would propose adding
  osip_free(ru);
somewhere in the bottom half of the  linphone_registration_success(), just like
in linphone_registration_faillure().
Best regards,
-Thomas

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.