Re: [Linphone-developers] RTP session stays active when other party beco

From: Jeroen Steenhuis (Telezorg BV)
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] RTP session stays active when other party becomes unreachable
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:04:09 +0200

Hi,

This issue is indeed only seen when the remote client has a network
failure (like unplugged network cable).

Also this will happen when the remote client crashes, or a power failure
occurs.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Steenhuis

Simon Morlat wrote:
Hi,

THis is not normal. The remote client probably did not send the BYE message
correctly and linphone didn't received it.
However in case of remote client failure, it is possible to detect that we do
not receive anything from the remote client and close the call automatically.
This is a planned feature, I added it to my TODO list.

SImon

Le Friday 27 June 2008 11:56:43 Jeroen Steenhuis (Telezorg BV), vous avez