Re: [Linphone-developers] IP camera stream insert in Linphone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] IP camera stream insert in Linphone
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:52:09 +0200

Hi,

First use cvs.
I suggest that you write a new MSFilter and MSWebcam implementation, on the
model of MSStaticImage, in nowebcam.c, it is quite easy to understand.
Then your new video webcam type should appear in the webcam menu of the new
linphone-3 application.
Then your camera stream will go to RTP encoded with the usual linphone codecs
(h263-1998, mp4v-es, theora).

Simon