[Linphone-developers] rtcp_bye signal problem

From: Tarikul Islam
Subject: [Linphone-developers] rtcp_bye signal problem
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:34:25 +0300

Hi all!

Currently I'm implementing a real time voice communication software for
which ortp-0.13.1 is used as a part of the implementation. I'm also a
newbie in using the ortp library. So far I can send and receive audio
bytes over RTP between sender and receiver in full-duplex mode
seamlessly. But whenever I'm going to send RTCP bye packet using the
method rtp_session_bye() either from sender or receiver, rtcp_bye signal
(connected to rtp session through rtp_session_signal_connect() method)
is not triggered against RTCP bye packet on the other end, eventually
callback function linked to rtcp_bye signal is not invoked. What's wrong
with me?

Your help will be highly appreciable.

Thanks
Tarikul