[Linphone-developers] bug in rtp_session_set_local_addr?

From: alvaro gala
Subject: [Linphone-developers] bug in rtp_session_set_local_addr?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:09:48 +0200

Hello.
I,m using the latest ortp stack.
I think that there is a bug in the function create_and_bind called in rtp_session_set_local_addr, due to several linux O.S,s allow bind more than one socket on the same port.
In 2006 someone wondered this in this forum, but the solution of removing SO_REUSEADDR is not good for me, the problems still reachs. I don't know how in UDP one socket can be bound.

Could you help me?

Thanks.