Re: [Linphone-developers] bug: inc_timeout ignored linphone 2.0.1

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] bug: inc_timeout ignored linphone 2.0.1
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:13:39 +0100

Hi,

Thank you for the congratulations !
THe inc_timeout setting works for me, I'm a bit surprised.
linphonec uses ~/.linphonerc while linphone (with gui) uses .gnome2/linphone .
Maybe you modified the wrong file ?
Concerning the interrop problem with asterisk, can you please send me a log
running linphone --verbose, and a log from another softphone that does not
exhibit the problem ?
Did you report the problem to asterisk maintainers ?
Thank you letting me know about pulseaudio. It looks interesting. Linux is
lacking a simple API for sound access, this one seems to be the good one.

Simon