Re: [Linphone-developers] No sound in video call

From: Enrico Benetti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] No sound in video call
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:10:07 +0100

Also I'd like to ask all other participants of the mailing list if they had similar issues.

Dear Mr. Pretzsch,
I'm working on Linphone rel.1.6.0 on a Freescale ARM platform (with alsa driver) and I've seen same problems with video call: every time iMX starts the video call I've no sound (or few packets) upload.
I've tried to force codec selection but it doesn't solve.
When the caller is linphone 1.7 or a windows binary release on a 686 host the problem can not occur, but often I've got same bug. I've not deeply investigated this behaviour, but note that you have another different configuration facing same problems.
Maybe next weeks I'll let you know.
Regards,
Enrico