Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 configure.ac patch for MacOS X.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] mediastreamer2 configure.ac patch for MacOS X.
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:08:42 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Hiroki Mori wrote:

Hi

Enclose mediastreamer2 configure.ac patch for MacOS X
at lnphone 2.x.

Please check this. If this patch have no problem for other
platform please use patch and make configure script.

I'm using mediastreamer2 on macosx and have several comments about your patch:

* mac native sound is not working for me -> that's why I disabled it by
  default: do you have any sucess with it???

* I don't understand your change about speex test: the current stuff is
  working for me.

* You are trying to remove "MS_CHECK_VIDEO" -> not a good idea! Video is
working on macosx since a few weeks/month. It's using ffmpeg, SDL output, quicktime driver.

tks,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com
osip2 - http://www.osip.org