[Linphone-developers] Re: Compiling LinPhone on Windows

From: Luciano de Barros
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Compiling LinPhone on Windows
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:27:18 -0300 (ART)

Hi,

I'm  need a help to compile LinPhone for Windows plataform.

I get wxDep-C++ and linphone modules download, and compile all. In the make process is solicited many others modules but not find in internet this components. I like know exist one LinPhone project structure full functional at work to download with all dependences and libraries.

Regards,

Luciano de Barros