[Linphone-developers] [patch] stop using osip_prefix

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [patch] stop using osip_prefix
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:14:52 -0500

a few places still use -I$(osip_prefix)/include instead of
$(OSIP_CFLAGS) which can easily break cross-compile builds where osip
is properly found via pkg-config, but ospi_prefix defaults to /usr
which causes -I/usr/include to be used.  attached patch deletes
osip_prefix from exporting to the Makefiles, drops all remaining use
of -I$(osip_prefix)/include, and adds $(OSIP_CFLAGS) into files where
it isnt already there.
-mike