[Linphone-developers] Receiving multiple RTP streams

From: John Pallister
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Receiving multiple RTP streams
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:13:18 +1300

My oRTP-using application needs to be able to receive multiple RTP streams. I have a couple of questions regarding this:

- Can oRTP receive multiple streams on the same address & port and then disambiguate them based on the sender address & port? Or do all streams have to arrive on different ports (like mrtprecv.c suggests)?

- Is oRTP thread-safe, that is, can I have multiple threads each calling rtp_session_recvm_with_ts() for a different session on a different port? Or is session_set_select() the only way to go?

Thanks very much,

John :^P
--
John Pallister