[Linphone-developers] Use IP camera in linphone

From: michael loos
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Use IP camera in linphone
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 09:45:30 +0100

hello again

I'm still trying to get linphone to accept a http stream from a network camera (panasonic HCM-311).  I only can get mediastreamer to connect to the dev/video0. Is there a way to add the network camera to the mediastreamer. The stream I get from the camera is a MJPEG stream. I saw in the code of mediastreamer there is a filter for this format. Is there a way to get this http stream accepted by mediastreamer or do I have to find a solution in the video4linux, like a vloopback driver.

tia