Re: Re: Re: [Linphone-developers] Bug and bug-pesticide in session_set_s

From: Машкин С В
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Linphone-developers] Bug and bug-pesticide in session_set_select() of oRTP-0.13.1 (multi-duplex-rtp-sessions problem)
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:52:46 +0300

Hi, Simon!

It seems, you have not kill the bug in sessionset.c

I've read your patch for sessionset.c in the latest CVS

(sorry for my previous asking you to publish your version

of the bug-pesticide):

http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/linphone/oRTP/src/sessionset.c?root=linphone&r1=1.16&r2=1.17

I was wrong, that our sight points to the bug are same...

They are different!

Heart of session_set_select() bug, I've found, is that

sends-event-information OVERWRITES recvs-event-information

(if sends arised),

and errors-event-information OVERWRITES recvs-event-information

(if errors arised).

So, I've used  as solution information preservation

in temp1,temp2,temp3 variables.

(Look into my previous message for the description)

It seems too, that your bug is not bug...

(I've described "why" in my previous message too)

P.S.: I think, that right now you really have no

enough time to investigate this bug carefully.

So, really hope, that this and previous messages

will help you realize bug (and its clutches,

antennas,shell,wings and so on =) more quickly.

Thanks!

Serg Ma