Re: [Linphone-developers] Using linphone to record audio

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Using linphone to record audio
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:55:50 +0100

Hi,

It's quite difficult to implement that in linphone.
However a similar feature exists in linphonec (command line tool), but the
soundcard is replaced by files (thus you can no more here anything).
You need to enter within linphonec shell:
soundcard use files
record /tmp/myrecord.wav

then place/receive a call as usual.

Simon