[Linphone-developers] Where can I find linphone's dependencies?

From: engp9033
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Where can I find linphone's dependencies?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:51:48 +0800 (CST)

Hi, all:

I am excited to find linphone, I am trying hard to build it on windows. According to the instructions on the homepage:

Then you need to build linphone's dependencies, preferabiliy as .a (archive libraries) rather than dll because windows dlls are source of problems during compilation.

libosip2=2.2.2 speex>=1.1.6 libtheora>=1.0alpha7 ffmpeg

I could not find the source code and wxDev-C++ .dev project files for these libraries, where can I find them?

thanks.

Hai

网 易 股 吧, 每 天 有 500 万 股 民 在 此 讨 论 >>