[Linphone-developers] RTP packet size

From: Jay Woo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] RTP packet size
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:48:52 +0100

Good day,

I am building an application, which uses linphone core API libraries
for handling voip calls. I got a question:
Since my biggest concern is the sound quality, I am using only G.711
codec and I would prefer to use the smallest RTP packet size possible
(10ms).
Is there a way to explicitly set up the RTP packet size? By default,
linphone uses the size of 20ms and I have no idea so far how to modify
it.

thanks in advance for answers.

Julian