Re: [Linphone-developers] No sound in video call

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] No sound in video call
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:55:59 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Your problem makes me think to a mysterious behaviour I have observed on one
machine, where the alsa drivers suddenly stopped to catpure audio after a few
packets sent ( 3 or 4).
Similarly, the problem never produces when video is disabled, but I can't see
the relationship between video and audio, since both uses different threads
and file descriptors.
I could never investigate more this problem since that computer was not mine.
Running linphonec -d 6 (to enable logs) would let me confirm that this is the
same problem.

Simon