Re: [Linphone-developers] Audio record

From: Andreas Pretzsch
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Audio record
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:40:46 +0200

Am Dienstag 16 Oktober 2007 17:36 schrieb romater:
> Hello,Everyone:
>           I want record the talking include incoming and outcoming
> audio into a wav file, how should I do?
No idea when using the GUI, but with the cli variant, try:

linphonec> help soundcard
'soundcard list' : list all sound devices.
'soundcard use <index>' : select a sound device.
'soundcard use files' : use .wav files instead of soundcard
linphonec> help play
This feature is available only in file mode (see 'help soundcard')
'play <wav file>'    : play a wav file.
linphonec> help record
This feature is available only in file mode (see 'help soundcard')
'record <wav file>'    : record into wav file.
linphonec>

BTW, it's instead of a soundcard, not parallel. But looking at the
stream setup inside linphone, this should be changeable without too
much effort.

--

carpe noctem engineering
Ingenieurbuero fuer Hard- & Software-Entwicklung Andreas Pretzsch