[Linphone-developers] About eXosip in linphone

From: Tan Miaoqing
Subject: [Linphone-developers] About eXosip in linphone
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:04:19 +0300

Hi All,

I am new to linphone. I have just begun to read the source code of linphone 1.7.1. It seems that linphone uses quite old version of eXosip (its source code is included in linphone's source), right? I am not sure which version it is, but after some comparison, I found the API of linphone's eXosip is much different from the current eXosip2.

However, I can't find the old eXosip API, at least I can't find it in exosip's webpage. Only the libexosip2 is available in the Internet. (http://sip.antisip.com/docu/eXosip2/modules.html )

Thus, can anybody tell me where I can get the old eXosip API document?

--
Best Regards
Tan Miaoqing