Re: [Linphone-developers] Windows build

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Windows build
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:34:19 +0200

Le Thursday 23 August 2007 23:06:24 Mike Kluso, vous avez écrit :
> I have built the linphone-wx
>
> It is working fine with voice-only.
Congratulations. It is actually not easy.

> When using "Voice and Video" I am getting following error in the debug
> window.
>
> error:winsnd_write_process: All buffers are busy.
>
> Any clues?
Does the video works ?
The message says that no the win32 wave api is probably hanging somewhere in
playing sound buffers, which is quite unrelated with video. Except if for
playing sound buffers a global lock is needed, which is already owned by the
video driver...
Just suppositions.
Also check in the property box that the ring and playback devices are bound to
a sound device that has the playback capability; actually when pluggin a
webcam with audio capability, windows automatically inserts a new device in
the list of audio devices, and it might confuse linphone.