[Linphone-developers] internationalization

From: jak jak
Subject: [Linphone-developers] internationalization
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:13:18 +0200

HI,
I work these errors ("./configure : line23371: syntax error near unexpected token 'LIBGTK,",...) out by updating pkg-config (and autotools) then re - generate linphone, but there's still an error : about internationalization of GUI (intltools). Compilation of GUI is not possible.
Can any one comment on this?

Best Regards
JAK.