Re: [Linphone-developers] configure

From: sanil d
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] configure
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:08:28 +0530

Hi Jak,

I am also facing the similar problem with autogen. Once the autogen does the task, halfway, it can spoil the make file input. Hence the easiest way would be replace the orginal files and check the autogen again.

I had problem with the version of autotools in my system. Even after updating the same to autotools to 1.9, i am facing issues with the autogen script. I have already put the question to the group.

Can any one comment on this.

Best Regards
sanil.