RE: [Linphone-developers] inactive rtp session

From: zhang yuqiu
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] inactive rtp session
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:26:27 +0800 (CST)

hi,all
I 've found that there 's rtp activity alive checking
in ortp,
when the other side exit abnormally,the
rtp_session_rtcp_recv will got socket error,code
10054.
then it will add the signal on_network_error with
error code 10054 to rtp_signal_table,
and it will call the callback function written by user
to deal with this abnormal situation.

good luck for everyone.