[Linphone-developers] How to add my own filter

From: Conrad . Gomes
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to add my own filter
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 10:48:58 +0530

Hi

I've been exploring mediastreamer and have configured, cross-compiled and tested the library
for a TI-OMAP board. Now I'm trying to integrate the videostream with a GTK based application.

I'm planning to remove the Output MSFilter from my videostream and add another filter to
store the AVPicture Frames as and when required to be read by the GTK application.

I've created the filter and have compiled it successfully but when I test out the videostream
the download shows to be 0.00kbits/sec.

I'm capturing and sending only video from the other end and capturing the stream at my end
with the new filter in place.

I'm assuming i'm missing out on something in my filter creation process. Could anyone please
throw in some information as to what points I have to keep in mind while adding my filter

Thanks & Regards
Conrad S.J. Gomes
India UTC+5:30