Re: [Linphone-developers] nat traversal

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] nat traversal
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:49:18 +0200

Ok, I found out and committed a patch to clean up
the interface so it results more intuitive (at least
for me).

To be noted that 'nat <address>' and 'stun <address>'
won't change the firewall setting automatically now.
Still, you'll get a nice message telling you to use
'firewall' for that (if needed).

--strk;