Re: [Linphone-developers] nat traversal

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] nat traversal
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 16:28:43 +0200

I'm trying to avoid stun as a whole to see if I can get
linphone to work. But I see (with the command-line tool)
that the 'nat' command always says that nat is unused,
even if 'use_nat' is set to 1 in the .linphonerc file.

Browseing the source code, I see that there's no 'use_nat'
configuration string anymore, can anyone confirm ?

Is firewall_policy ever set to LINPHONE_POLICY_USE_NAT_ADDRESS ?
Where ?

TIA

--strk;