[Linphone-developers] Audio Flow

From: Sushma Natarajan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Audio Flow
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:26:26 -0400

Hi,
I am using Linphone for ARM but dont have any soundcards. I want to instead use an independant vocoder hardware. I get the following warnings when I type linphonec on the console
cdma-linux # linphonec
Warning:No sound cards found !
Warning:Cannot open directory /lib/linphone/plugins/mediastreamer: No such fil
e or directory
Warning:Sound card with index 0 does not exist.
Warning:Sound card with index 0 does not exist.
Warning:Sound card with index 0 does not exist.
linphonecore.c:1538- assertionsndcard!=NULLfailed
linphonecore.c:1530- assertionsndcard!=NULLfailed
linphonecore.c:1547- assertionsndcard!=NULLfailed
linphonecore.c:1661- assertionsndcard!=NULLfailed
Message:Adding new codec PCMU/8000
Message:Adding new codec GSM/8000
Message:Adding new codec PCMA/8000
Message:Adding new codec speex/8000
Message:Adding new codec speex/16000
Message:Adding new codec 1015/8000

All of this makes sense as I dont have any soundcards. I wanted to know if anyone has the audio flow mapped out to help me out here. I basically need hooks when I receive the RTP after linphone goes to the Connected state - so as to route the RTP to the Vocoder hardware. Is the function ms_rtp_recv_process?
When I try to trace I am not sure what happens after linphone_core_start_media_streams is called. How is ms_rtp_recv_process called?
Please help me out.
Thanks,
Sushma