[Linphone-developers] address@hidden

From: Kim Hong-gyu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] address@hidden
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:33:31 +0900

Hi,

Thanks Simon.
Video is working in the end. I just modified the following.

in mediastreamer2/src/videoout.c
static SDL_Overlay * sdl_create_window(int w, int h){
SDL_Overlay *lay;
// sdl_screen = SDL_SetVideoMode(w,h, 0,SDL_SWSURFACE);
sdl_screen = SDL_SetVideoMode( 800,480, 16,SDL_SWSURFACE);

My LCD screen supports 800x480, though the default linphone screen is
different.
The problem was the default vaules of linphone, 352x288, is passed
into w and h.

Linphone shows the image from itself before connecting to someone.

I can see myself clearly, that's great.
But when I connect to someone, I have run into another problem.
The streamming image is quite slow, I can understand this because its
cpu is only 500Mhz - PXA270, armv5te.
Just the image is partly broken and not clear.
And linphonec prints the following message.

[h263 @ 0x40aa9cd4]illegal dc 0 at 21 14
[h263 @ 0x40aa9cd4]illegal ac vlc code at 3x15
[h263 @ 0x40aa9cd4]Error at MB: 348
[h263 @ 0x40aa9cd4]illegal dc 0 at 0 16
[h263 @ 0x40aa9cd4]I cbpy damaged at 1 16
[h263 @ 0x40aa9cd4]Error at MB: 369
[h263 @ 0x40aa9cd4]concealing 298 DC, 298 AC, 298 MV errors

I have attach the log message at the end of this mail.
Would you mind if I ask you what the problem is?
Any idea would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Regards,

Kim