Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-wx linking errors

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-wx linking errors
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:10:46 +0200

Hi,
You are surely linking against a mediastreamer2 that wasn't compiled with
video support. or maybe just src/videostream.c was not included in the
project.
Are you using mediastreamer2 from cvs ? It is recommended.
Compiling with mediastreamer2.dev in win32native with wxdev-cpp works fine for
me.

Simon