[Linphone-developers] run linphonec on arm

From: maillist66
Subject: [Linphone-developers] run linphonec on arm
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:18:17 +0800 (CST)

Hi , everyone:

   I followed the READM.arm wrote by Simon in the linphone-1.6.0.tar.gz and cross compiled linphone-1.6.0 successfully :).
But when I run "linphonec -d 6 " on i.MX31 and make a sip call to my PC ,the i.MX31 shows "ortp-waring-drop fragment when buffer gets too much data" .
   Well, the connection between PC and i.MX31 established OK ,but listening from the PC the voice is like a babby and on the i.mx31 side ,the vocie is like a old man : (  (I am sure i.MX31 can play a wav file with its audioplayer well)
   I also run the test program "sipomatic" ,the vocie sounds  the same bad.
   Any one can help ,thank you.

百万玩家同玩的乐园,人气爆发的梦幻西游