[Linphone-developers] How i can Run rtpsend in debug mode

From: kandhala srinivasa raman
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How i can Run rtpsend in debug mode
Date: 3 May 2007 06:45:26 -0000

Hi Mr Simon,
I am Srini from Seoul South korea going thorugh your ortp library
ortp-0.13.1.

I am new to rtp stack and learning now and  intrested to test rtpsend and rtprecv in debug mode which helps me to undestand your programs more clearly.

I had bit confusion in uncomment the strip dirs in Makefile to load the symbol table.

Please let me know how i can load symbol table to run above program in debug mode in Ubutu Linux Console.

I request you to please cater some of your valuable time to give response

Thanks
with regards,
Srini

remaining impressions from prev campaign