[Linphone-developers] : I am intending to use oRTP for the application t

From: shankar . awatade
Subject: [Linphone-developers] : I am intending to use oRTP for the application that we are working on.]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 04:37:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am intending to use oRTP for the application that we are working on.

In this context I have a query, I send a chunk of text data encapsulated
in side the RTP packet and send it to another end point. On other end
point the RTP packet is received data whith garbage buffer. I am using
rtp_session_recv_with_ts() to extract the data received by oRTP. But the
buffer is garbage filled. I am facing problem in figuring out why it is
so. Can you please help me out in this regard?

If required I can send you the test application that we have written to
send and receive the data using oRTP. It is somewhat similar to the
examples provided in the src//test folder, namely rtpsend.c and rtprecv.c

Thanks and regards,

Shankar Awatade.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Aftek Limited is
whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
http://www.aftek.com/