Re: [Linphone-developers] URI handler

From: petr . pisar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] URI handler
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:17:18 +0200

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 04:18:11PM +0200, Simon Morlat wrote:
> You modified manually the interface.c file, but this file is autogenerated by
> glade-2 from the linphone2-gtk.glade xml file. Thus it will be rewritten next
> time I modify the interface with glade...

You are right. On the other hand my previous translator list update modifies
the same file. Attached patch fixes it.

At first time, I've installed glade-2 without Gnome support and it complied
about Gnome specific classes like GnomeApp, GnomeAbout, GnomePropertyBox in
linphone2.glade. As I noticed you have dropped Gnome depenedency, therefore
I suggest to fix it too.

I don't know where to move the callback registration to. I don't know glade
nor GTK. Do it yourself or give a me a hint.

> In my system there is generic x-www-browser command that invokes the defaut
> browser.

This is Debian specific. I looked on xdg-open from xdg-utils. It's quite dumb
but distro independent. The best approach is adding new item to the config
file.

-- Petr