Re: [Linphone-developers] Video window

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Video window
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 17:37:09 +0200

Hi,

Le vendredi 30 mars 2007 12:10, Bernd Niederberger a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have a few questions/problems.
> 1. Is it posible to make the video window configurable, perhaps double size
> or fullscreen?
Not yet, it's in the TODO list.
> 2. It is nice to have the own picture in the video window, but some people
> prefer an extra window.
It's more difficul under linux because SDL/X cannot open several hardware-
accelarated windows.

> 3. sound quality with arts is very bad.
Yes I know that. It's a problem with upsampling/downsampling in arts.
Prefer using alsa default device. With newest version of alsa, the need for
arts becomes obsolete.

Simon