[Linphone-developers] [linphone-wx] Compilation under wxdev-cpp

From: Xavier ANDRE
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [linphone-wx] Compilation under wxdev-cpp
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:34:59 +0100

Hi all,

I’m new in linphone devlopment and I would like to compile the project linphone-wx that I get from CVS with under wxdev-ccp. Unfortunately I do not succeed even with the help on http://www.linphone.org/index.php/v2/linphone_for_windows_with_video.

May someone can help me by describing step by step what to do to have all include and lib files properly setted ?

Thanks a lot for you kind help.

BR.

Xavier André

Pool Développement / Service Plateformes