Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphonec win32 high cpu usage

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphonec win32 high cpu usage
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:31:11 +0100

Hi,

Yes the linphone-wx.exe was generated using wxDev-Cpp and the .dev files
included in CVS, but it uses mediastreamer2 with video.
However I don't think this CPU consumption can come from that difference.
The problem surely comes from linphonec. I didn't try yet to compile it.
Perhaps there are some problems with readline and ncurses ?

Simon