[Linphone-developers] gtk-only patch / ("libgnomemustdie")

From: Don Mahurin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] gtk-only patch / ("libgnomemustdie")
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:57:54 -0800

Hi all,

I have made some modifications to linphone 1.6.0 to allow a GTK-only interface.

It seems that libgnome/libgnomeui is deprecated.
  http://live.gnome.org/LibgnomeMustDie

But the reason I had made the changes was to remove the gnome dependencies in an attempt to make linphone more suitable for an embedded/small device (with screen).

The patch below does not change the gnome interface, it adds a new gtk interface (which is the gnome interface with a few modifications). You can diff the gnome and gtk directories to see the changes.
Also, as part of this patch, the console interface is optional.

Below are the patches, and the new gtk only glade file (also part of patch).

( I tried attaching these to the message, but it got bounced back to me).

http://openright.org/source
http://openright.org/source/linphone-1.6.0-gtk.patch
http://openright.org/source/linphone2-gtk.glade

-Don Mahurin