Re: [Linphone-developers] Patches for oRTP 0.12.0

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Patches for oRTP 0.12.0
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:51:11 +0100

Hi Vadim,

I've finally merged all your 4 patches. Thanks again.
I have a few questions about the last one.
- it seems that it only works when USE_SENDMSG is undefined
- is the goal of the RtpTransport is to completely bypass the sockets and
sockaddr already setup by oRTP,
or simply a way to make modifications on the rtp payload and data before they
are sent using the sockets and sockaddr initialized by oRTP ?

Thanks for the clarifications !

Simon