[Linphone-developers] ORTP WARNING : ortp-warning-rtp_session_recv_with_

From: rajasekar bonthala
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ORTP WARNING : ortp-warning-rtp_session_recv_with_ts: unable to recv an unsupported payload.
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:54:38 +0530

Hi All,

I have developed a sample IP Telephony Application using eXosip and ortp.

Now i tried to include support for multiple codecs and started with speeX codec which I downloaded and installed from www.speeX.com.

In rtpsession api's i set the pay load type to 110 (SpeeX 8Khz ) . and tried to send and receive speeX audio media using ortp.
I am getting a warning notice as :-

"ortp-warning-rtp_session_recv_with_ts: unable to recv an unsupported payload."

Does ORTP does not allow us to try with multiple codecs ?
What can I do in order to make my application to support them too.

Thanks,
RajaSekhar