Re: [Linphone-developers] Patches for oRTP 0.12.0

From: Vadim Lebedev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Patches for oRTP 0.12.0
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:03:37 +0100

rajasekar bonthala wrote:
Hi Vadim,

Hi RajaSekha
Can u please explain me what is a split-profile ?

This is helpful when for given codec you have different payload codes for each direction;
I am developing IP Telephony using OSIP and ORTP...
I could do it successfully, but finally I could see that it is taking one second delay to transfer voice from Host A Mic to Host B speaker.
Can u give me some suggestion to improve this latency?

I'd suggest to lokk out our GPL'd Voip toolkit Verona at: http://www.mbdsys/opensource/verona...  There in phmedia-audio.c  modle you'll se how we hanlde aduio stream.

Thanks,
RajaSekhar