[Linphone-developers] @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@

From: strk
Subject: [Linphone-developers] @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:14:10 +0100

With current head branch:

make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/SIP/linphone/linphone-head/gnome'
Makefile:824: *** missing separator.  Stop.

Line 824 contains the unexpanded @INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@ variable.

This comes from:

./gnome/Makefile.am:41:@INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE@

It seem that the INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE should be set
by a macro in  intltool.m4, which is *not* shipped with linphone.
I installed it after ./autogen.sh warnings and now I have it in:
/usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4

# serial 35 IT_PROG_INTLTOOL

Still, the INTLTOOL_SERVER_RULE is undefined, can it be
my installed intltool version doesn't meet a requirement ?

(in this case ./configure should either disable intl or
abort, which doesn't)

--strk;