[Linphone-developers] head configure errors

From: strk
Subject: [Linphone-developers] head configure errors
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:33:20 +0100

During ./autogen.sh:

configure.in:33: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:42: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT

Then at ./configure:

./configure: line 20855: syntax error near unexpected token `external'
./configure: line 20855: `AM_GNU_GETTEXT(external)'

It seems that I don't have the GNU Gettext .m4 file on my
system, but I belive any package should provide *copies* of
the macros that are actually used.

--strk;

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 \ /    Respect for low technology.
  X     Keep e-mail messages readable by any computer system.
 / \    Keep it ASCII.