[Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec on linux: what are

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec on linux: what are the lowest features?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:28:26 +0100

The cpu requirements depends essentially on what codecs you expect to have
running on your target machine.
If doing g711 (ulaw or alaw) a machine with 200 Mhz and less than 32 MB is
perfectly OK.
For other codecs (speex, gsm), I don't have the information, but maybe you can
find it on their respective website.

Simon