[Linphone-developers] Theora and MP4V-ES working?

From: r
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Theora and MP4V-ES working?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:43:15 +0800 (CST)

 Hi everybody,

I currently use linphone 1.5.0 established a video communication based on H263 between two
PCs connected through a router. It works. The port 9078 can transfer and
receive data that coded by H263. But when I disabled H263-1998 and then
enabled theora or MP4V-ES,the linphone do not transfer any video
streaming. Why? The server and the two client all use the same operation
system: CentOS 2.6.9-34.ELsmp. And they are in the same local area
network.

Thank you for your help!

K a p p a \ A N D 1 \ R e e b o k 全 长 场 99 元
耐 克\ 阿 迪 \ 李 宁 … 所 有 运 动 单 品 1 9 9 元 封 顶 , 限 时 抢 购 啦 !