[Linphone-developers] "Must catchup" Warning again.

From: hiqpe
Subject: [Linphone-developers] "Must catchup" Warning again.
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:03:15 +0000

Hi all,
   Sorry, this is a old topic about the "Must catchup", But it is strange that it occured in the version 1.3.5.
I had the s3c2440 arm port, and the problems is almost as same as the "Guillaume GOURAT" said in 2005 may.
just like
      http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/linphone-developers/2005-05/msg00014.html.
  But according to that discuss, those problems had fixed in the new version. for example, I check the find in the new version,
"
speex_encode_int" is used.
but the error is same, what suggestion is for me??
Thank you very much.
    sanit.peng

率先尝试 Windows Live Mail。 Windows Live Mail