[Linphone-developers] Dialing PSTN no from application...

From: Abu M. Muttalib
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Dialing PSTN no from application...
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:33:23 +0530

Hi,

I am using an application to dial a PSTN no. Though I am getting the 200 OK
response, I am not able to hear anything.

In the same environment, with same user ID and password, I tried to call the
PSTN no from XPro and was able to dial successfully.

I am not able to figure out why I am not able to dial PSTN no from
application.

I am attaching the logs for both the scenarios. Its ethereal capture of SIP
packets.

Any help or pointer in appropriate direction will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Abu.