Re: [Linphone-developers] oss driver problem

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] oss driver problem
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:30:19 +0200

The OSS backend of linphone starts a thread that makes read/write
on /dev/dspX, whatever there is only a reader or only a writer.
So it is normal that the process be sometimes suspended into the read().
If it is blocked "eternally" in read(), seems to be a problem with the OSS
driver.
Try to use an alsa driver, if available.

Simon