Re: Re: Re: [Linphone-developers] alaw codec in mediastreamer2

From: Yao-Chung Chang
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Linphone-developers] alaw codec in mediastreamer2
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:04:53 +0800

Hello, I've traced the source code of ms_ticker_run(), and have a question.

Considering the following graph

A   D - - E - - F
  \         /
    \     /
     C  - - G
  /

In the graph,  A, B, and D are the sources. In the first round,

D is being processed, and  E is put to unschedulable list.

Then,  A is being processed,  and C is put  to unscheduable list as well.

Finally, B is being processed, then C, E, F, G are being processed though

the graph traversal. Since C, E are being processed when B is done, why the

unschedulable list containg C and E still needs to be processed? Or there is

another special case that I didn't consider?

                                Regards,
                                        ycchang